3DR ArduCopter Quad-C - Fully featured UAV development platform.
This new ArduCopter frame design incorporates several new features. The landing gear is moved further apart making the vehicle more stable during takeoff and landing. It provides a wider unobstructed field of view for mounting cameras under the vehicle. The center plate is removable, allowing access to the PDB without the need to take apart the entire frame. The arms are strong enough to withstand a heavy impacts. The top plate of the vehicle is designed to accommodate the APM in both + or x configurations. This kit is designed by 3D Robotics in San Diego, California and manufactured by 3D Robotics Tijuana, Mexico.
Changes to Revision-C:
- Shorter arms.
- Arms now come in blue and black.
- Motor mounting is no longer done with a bolt through the entire arm but now the motor just mounts to a single face of the arm. (This is to prevent the arm from sinking in.)
- Kit now includes spare arm.
ArduCopter 3DR Quad Frame KIT Only Contains (hardware):
- 2 Fiberglass Main frame boards
- 5 Aluminum arms (3Black,2Blue)
- 2 Fiberglass Carrier boards
- Fiberglass Landing gear
- Female T plug - Male XT60 adapter
- Power distribution board, power cables and signal cables for PDB-APM
- All hardware needed to assemble the components above
- The kit does NOT include:
- Motors, props or ESCs
- APM autopilot or any sensors
- Additional Information
Processor No Architecture No Clock Speed No Digital Pins No Analog Pins No PWM Pins No Hardware UART No Programming Interface No Flash Memory No Operating Voltage No Power Output No Antenna No Range (Indoor/Urban) No Range (Outdoor/RF Line of Sight) No Channel Capacity No Frequency No Transmit Current @ 3.3V No