This shield gives the Arduino CAN-Bus capability. It uses the Microchip MCP2515 CAN controller with MCP2551 CAN transceiver. CAN connection is via a standard 9-way sub-D for use with OBD-II cable. Ideal for automative CAN application. The shield also has a uSD card holder, serial LCD connector and connector for an EM406 GPS module. Making this shield ideal for data logging application.
- Cable not included
- View the related products for a recommended cable to use with this board
Note: This product is a collaboration with SK Pang Electronics. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
- CAN v2.0B upto 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extened data and remote frames
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector
- Power can supply to Arduino by sub-D via resettable fuse and reverse polarity protection.
- Socket for EM406 GPS module
- Micro SD card holder
- Connector for serial LCD
- Reset button
- Joystick control menu navigation control
- Two LED indicator
- Additional Information
Processor No Architecture No Clock Speed No Digital Pins No Analog Pins No PWM Pins No Hardware UART No Programming Interface No Flash Memory No Operating Voltage No Power Output No Antenna No Range (Indoor/Urban) No Range (Outdoor/RF Line of Sight) No Channel Capacity No Frequency No Transmit Current @ 3.3V No