This is a breakout board for the incredibly small TMP102 digital temperature sensor. The TMP102 is a digital sensor (I2C a.k.a. TWI), has a resolution of 0.0625°C, and is accurate up to 0.5°C. This is a very handy sensor that requires a very low-current.
Communication with the TMP102 is achieved through a two-wire serial interface. There is no on-board voltage regulator, so supplied voltage should be between 1.4 to 3.6VDC. Filtering capacitors and pull-up resistors are included as shown.
- 12-bit, 0.0625°C resolution
- Accuracy: 0.5°C (-25°C to +85°C)
- Low quiescent current
- 10µA Active (max)
- 1µA Shutdown (max)
- 1.4V to 3.6VDC supply range
- Two-wire serial interface
- 2x Mounting Holes
- Additional Information
Type Temperature IC Name TMP102 IC Manufacturer Texas Instruments Input Voltage (DC) 1.4V to 3.6V Supply Current (Maximum) 85 µA Output Interface Digital, I2C Object Distance (Range) No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent service
- The product is delivered with excellent packing and service. The functionality is simply awesome.