This 10 DOF IMU (inertial-measurement-unit) combines 2 of the best quality sensors by ST Microelectronics and 1 of Bosch available on the market to give you 9 axes of data: 3 axes of accelerometer data, 3 axes gyroscopic, 3 axes magnetic (compass) and barometric pressure/altitude and temperature.
Explore Labs 10 DOF IMU L3GD20H + LSM303D + BMP280 Breakout Board contains 3 sensors : 3-Axis Gyroscope as L3GD20H and 3-Axis accelerometer + 3-Axis magnetometer as LSM303D and barometric pressure/temperature sensor as BMP280.
Since it is a combination of 3 sensor ICs, we suggest you to have a look at individual products - L3GD20H Breakout Board and LSM303D Breakout Board and BMP280 Breakout Board for detailed technical specifications of each.
- Input Voltage: 2.5V to 5V
- 5V Ready IOs: Level shifted IO lines for easy interfacing to incompatible voltage boards
- Digital Output: Inter Integrated Circuit (I2C/IIC) or Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- Regulator Pin - Provides 3.3V Out at 150mA (when 3.6V < VIN < 5V) else provides voltage ~equal to VIN
- Dimensions: 20.4 mm x 20 mm
- Weight: 3 grams
- Additional Information
Type No IMU Type No On-Board AHRS No Arduino-Compatible No IMU Input Voltage No IMU Interface No IC Name No IC Manufacturer No Digital Pins No Analog Pins No PWM Pins No