The Hakko N454JN-V12 Dash Soldering Iron offers a light-weight and compact design with an incorporated rod-type ceramic heater and slender handle for comfortable grip. It provides high insulation and reduces the handle-to-tip distance, which provides less motion for faster soldering.
The N454JN-V12 heating element is a special alloy that is printed in the alumina ceramic insulating layer, and then sintered to the ceramic main body. By doing this it completely seals the heating element from the outside, which protects it from oxidation.
Benefits & Features of the Hakko N454JN-V12 N454 Dash Soldering Iron:
- Light-weight, compact soldering iron with ceramic heater
- Employs a ceramic heater that is characterized with quick thermal recovery
- High level of insulation makes it perfect for soldering of electronic components
- Can start soldering just one to two minutes after power is turned on
- Available in capacities of 15W, 20W and 25W
Specifications of the Hakko N454JN-V12 N454 Dash Soldering Iron:
- Wattage: 25W
- Tip Series: N454 Dash Series Tips
- Heating Element: Ceramic
- Max temperature: 842°F (450°C)
- Total Length: 7.5" (192 mm)
- Agency approvals: UL
Note: Plug is not included as part of standard package. You may connect it as per your requirements.
- Additional Information
Power Consumption 25 W Heating Element Ceramic Heater Standard Tip N454-T-B Shape-B Temperature 450 deg C