- Adjustable temperature range 200-500℃
- Replacement tips selectable from more than 30 types
- Best suited for soldering of electronic components like, IC/LED and Printed Wiring Boards (PWB)
Superior Heat Conductivity
- T18 series soldering tips feature a redesigned appearance and internal structure that deliver improved heat conductivity. Use these soldering tips to achieve great heat recovery without increasing power consumption.
Adjust the temperature easily with the control knob
- Features a temperature controller built into the grip.
- Easily adjust the temperature with a simple turn of the knob.
Turn CAL to have more accurate temperature
Detach the control knob and lock the temperature setting Temperature setting can be locked by removing the central screw and detaching the control knob.
After detaching the control knob, you can change the temperature setting using the dedicated lock key.
* Designed so that the temperature setting can not be easily changed without using the dedicated lock key.
How to remove the control knob
* To avoid any damage to the head of the small screw on the knob, use a Phillips screwdriver #00 to remove or tighten it.
Adjustment using the lock key
Convert FX-600 to a high heat capacity FX-601 using interchangeable parts!
- Reduce costs by converting to either model using interchangeable parts (Tip enclosure with Nut/Soldering Tip).
Note: Plug is not included as part of standard package. You may connect it as per your requirements.
- Additional Information
Power Consumption 50 W Heating Element Ceramic Heater Standard Tip T18-B Shape-B Temperature 200 deg C - 500 deg C