The Hakko 503F-V12ED/P Red Soldering Iron produces temperatures over 900 degrees Fahrenheit (480 degrees Celsius). The iron is ideal for general soldering applications, such as small electric parts and wiring connections. The Hakko Red 503 is a handy soldering iron for all those smaller soldering applications around the home.
- Provided with special dual-construction heating element
- Contains glass fibers for higher impact strength
- Dual insulation construction protects hands from heat
- Made of SUS304 for high resistance to rusting and oxidation caused by heat
- Soldering iron tip with nichrome heater element
- Special double-layered heater for prolonged service life
- Tip is plated with corrosion-resistant iron (10 times the life of copper)
- Economical and lightweight, slender hand piece for comfort and ease of use
- High efficiency wire wound heating element
- Made from high quality materials and designed for lasting performance
- Ideal for beginners, students, hobbyists and repairing small electric household appliances
- Recommended for power cords, wiring for switches, and other soldering work in household electric appliances.
- Can be used on PCBs, small electric parts, connectors, and other wiring connections
- Can be used for all hobby soldering needs
- Perfect for RC electronics, and other applications
Note: Plug is not included as part of standard package. You may connect it as per your requirements.
- Additional Information
Power Consumption 60 W Heating Element Nichrome Heater Standard Tip BB6 Shape-B Temperature 480 deg C