The LulzBot Mini is an easy-to-use, small form factor 3D printer that is more than capable of producing almost any object you can think up. Though tiny, this 3D printer is mighty! The LulzBot Mini provides you with the same wide range of features of the Taz 4 and facilitates the consistent, higher quality prints that you know and expect. The LulzBot Mini features a self-balancing 152mm x 152mm x 158mm (6in x 6in x 6.2in) print area with a controllable heat bed that can print small to medium sized items.
What can you print with? LulzBot users have many filaments options beyond common plastics like PLA, ABS, and HIPS. Exotic filament options like wood and bronze/copper filled filament materials can also be used with this 3D printer!
All LulzBot products are Libre/Open Source Hardware, meaning you can adopt the latest and greatest technology being developed across the 3D printing market. From experimental filament materials and the modeling software of your choice, to new accessories like hot ends and print surfaces—experience the joy of user freedom! LulzBot’s Libre/Open philosophy empowers you to download/print upgrades and replacement parts for your 3D printer, and make whatever modifications you want!
Note: At this current point in time printing NinjaFlex and other flexible filaments is not possible with the LulzBot Mini.
Note: The LulzBot Mini does NOT include filament beyond the 1 meter HIPS sample.
- Overall Dimensions: 435mm x 340mm x 385mm (17.1in x 13.4in x 15.2in)
- Weight: 8.55kg (18.85lbs)
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC
- Print Surface: Heated Borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI film
- Print Area: 152mm x 152mm x 158mm (6in x 6in x 6.2in)
- Print Volume: 3,650 cm3 (223 in3) of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 275mm/sec (10.8in/sec) at 0.18 layer height
- Layer Thickness: From 0.05mm to 0.50mm (0.002in - 0.020in)
- Supported Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze and copper filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, and more.
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm (0.1in)
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
• Extruder - 300C (572F)
• Heated Bed - 120C (248F)
- 1x LulzBot Mini 1.0 3D Printer
- 1x 6ft 18AWG Power Cord Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x USB Drive w/ Source Files
- 1x HIPS 3D Printer Filament - 1 Meter
- 1x Dental Pick
- 1x Brush
- 1x Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- 1x Tweezers
- 1x Allen Wrench - 2mm
- 5x Wiping Pad
- 1x 3D Printed Octopus (made by the printer you receive)
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x 3D Printer Info Pack
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
- LulzBot Mini Reference Poster
- LulzBot Guides
- LulzBot Downloads
- Filament Profile
- Product Page
- Product Video
- Additional Information
Processor No Architecture No Clock Speed No Digital Pins No Analog Pins No PWM Pins No Hardware UART No Programming Interface No Flash Memory No Operating Voltage No Power Output No Antenna No Range (Indoor/Urban) No Range (Outdoor/RF Line of Sight) No Channel Capacity No Frequency No Transmit Current @ 3.3V No