The MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad is an easy-to-use flash programmer and debugging tool for the MSP430G2xx Value Line microcontrollers. It features everything you need to start developing on an MSP430 microcontroller device. It has on-board emulation for programming and debugging and features a 14/20-pin DIP socket, on-board buttons and LEDs & BoosterPack-compatible pinouts that support a wide range of plug-in modules for added functionality such as wireless, displays & more.
- Enables development on any MSP430 Value Line device with 14- or 20 pin DIP (N) packages
- LaunchPad's integrated emulator interface connects Flash based MSP430 Value Line devices to a PC
- Includes one mini USB cable to interface with a PC.
- Included MSP430G2xx devices feature preloaded sample programs.
- Free downloadable versions of IAR Kick-start and Code Composer Studio Version 5
- 2 programmable LEDs, 1 power LED, 1 programmable button, 1 reset button
- Built-in Flash emulation for debugging and programming
- Additional Information
Processor No Architecture No Clock Speed No Digital Pins No Analog Pins No PWM Pins No Hardware UART No Programming Interface No Flash Memory No Operating Voltage No Power Output No Antenna No Range (Indoor/Urban) No Range (Outdoor/RF Line of Sight) No Channel Capacity No Frequency No Transmit Current @ 3.3V No