This is a breakout board for Freescale's MMA7361L three-axis analog MEMS accelerometer. The sensor requires a very low amount of power and has a g-select input which switches the accelerometer between ±1.5g and ±6g measurement ranges. Other features include a sleep mode, signal conditioning, a 1-pole low pass filter, temperature compensation, self test, and 0g-detect which detects linear freefall. Zero-g offset and sensitivity are factory set and require no external devices.
This breadboard friendly board breaks out every pin of the MMA7361L to a 9-pin, 0.1" pitch header. The sensor works on power between 2.2 and 3.6VDC (3.3V optimal), and typically consumes just 400µA of current. All three axes have their own analog output.
Not sure which accelerometer is right for you? Our Accelerometer and Gyro Buying Guide might help!
- Two selectable measuring ranges (±1.5g, ±6g)
- Breadboard friendly - 0.1" pitch header
- Low current consumption: 400 µA
- Sleep mode: 3 µA
- Low voltage operation: 2.2 V - 3.6 V
- High sensitivity (800 mV/g at 1.5g)
- Fast turn on time (0.5 ms enable response time)
- Self test for freefall detect diagnosis
- 0g-Detect for freefall protection
- Signal conditioning with low pass filter
- Robust design, high shocks survivability
Dimensions: 0.90 x 0.50"
- Eagle Files
- MMA7361L Datasheet
- Additional Information
Type Orientation IMU Type Accelerometer On-Board AHRS No Arduino-Compatible No IMU Input Voltage 3.3V IMU Interface Analog IC Name MMA7361 IC Manufacturer Freescale Semiconductor Digital Pins No Analog Pins No PWM Pins No